Sunday, December 6, 2015

Don't Cuddle the Krampus

Last night was kinda weird. I kept hearing noises in my house, like someone was moving around, banging doors and drawers. I got concerned enough that I actually got up and turned on all the lights just to make sure there wasn't anyone in my house.

I was disturbed until I told my roommates about it this morning, and I remembered that last night was Krampus Night. So it was just the Krampus all along! I must have been good this year, at least I didn't get a switching!

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/138584/exclusive-warpo-announces-dont-cuddle-the-krampus/

Anyway, via the excellent AEIOU... and Sometimes Why blog I discovered "Don't Cuddle the Krampus", which I absolutely must have.

When I was a kid, "My Pet Monster" was a literal big fat hairy deal, and though I never had one I was totally an 80's monster kid and loved the design and concept.

Don't Cuddle the Krampus is being funded on Kickstarter, and it will come with a naughty kid sack, and naughty kids to go in said sack.



Pls Santa. PLS!


2 comments:

  1. Hee, hee - That gonna make some child happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would've loved that! Would love to have that now actually :D

    ReplyDelete