Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Oh boy! Excitement!


We're just about to sit down and review the final edit of our feature length indpendent horror movie, "Blackbird Pie"! It has been a long hard road, but from what I've seen the finished product looks great! We caught some stellar performances from the cast, and my animation team has done some beautiful work on post production. I'm immensely proud of what we've made.

We must pick the last few nits, but then it is on to the distribution stage. Fingers crossed folks, I cannot wait to share our work with you!

3 comments:

  1. We had almost forgotten about your film project....
    Should be "impressive"... We will put together a post (using images and info from your previous posts, dear Lady ) to announce about "Blackbird Pie"....
    In time for you to prepare for Halloween as well , dear Voodoo Ghoul....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And I cannot wait to read more about it. I hope I can watch it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant news! I can't wait to see Blackbird Pie, and of course will share the Hell out of it ♥

    ReplyDelete