Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Autumn Socks and Spooky Shocks



Well it must be Autumn, because yesterday I had to wear socks for the first time in three months. Heh heh.


Okay folks, I have a little treat brewing for youse-guise.


See I had all this footage of my haunt from a couple years back, just sitting on my external drive, not doing anything for anybody. I wanted to make a nice haunt video, but I never had the editing software I needed to put it together.

But our director Gary Wilder wants to use some of this footage in our movie, thus providing me an excuse to take all that footage over to the production house and put in a little work on the editing suite.

I'm just about done, there are some gaps here and there but Gary watched what I had, and was nodding approval throughout. Heh heh.

1 comment:

  1. I've been socked for a day or two. Isn't it yummy?

    Bring on the haunt... ;-)

    ReplyDelete